Investigations and insights into what’s going wrong with fast fashion, and how we can fix it
BBC journalist Lucy Siegle and sustainable activewear brand Kit Change join us on our first-ever podcast episode
- Who owns who in the fast fashion universe?
- These materials aren’t as green as they seem
- Dr Carolyn Mair: the psychology of shopping better
- Half of UK fast fashion is made from new plastics
- Many unhappy returns: what happens to clothes we send back?
- Is the trend cycle really getting faster?
- To reduce returns, stop modelling a size 12 on a size 6